Forum Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedAssassins.ComUnitedAssassins.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ShadowxAssassin is the name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

ShadowxAssassin is the name Empty
PostSubject: ShadowxAssassin is the name   ShadowxAssassin is the name EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

For those who don't know me, I am ShadowxAssassin, BloodyBladez, BC STEALTHKILL. I love playing games; if I'm not doing that then I am either working on computers or other electronics, or I am creating videos. I just started up a youtube channel and am working on my intro using Sony Vegas Pro. I repair computers, 360's and any other electronics; I also customize 360's. I have an Associates in Electronics, and am going for my bachelors now. I have always been interested with technology so much, I would spend hours with them just to find out how they work. Uhhhh... I guess that's all for this intervention Laughing OH and if you ever game with me you will DEFINATELY laugh, for those who do game with me know exactly what I mean when i say "OMG!" and "Holy Shit!" Laughing
Back to top Go down

ShadowxAssassin is the name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Home :: Welcome :: Member Welcome Section-
Jump to: