Forum Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedAssassins.ComUnitedAssassins.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Knife and Tomahawk Montage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

My Knife and Tomahawk Montage Empty
PostSubject: My Knife and Tomahawk Montage   My Knife and Tomahawk Montage EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
xB0SSASSASSINx
Admin

PostSubject: Wow   My Knife and Tomahawk Montage EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Great Job Bro
Back to top Go down
https://unitedassassins.forumotion.com
LuRkNxAsSaSsiN

LuRkNxAsSaSsiN

PostSubject: Nicely Done!   My Knife and Tomahawk Montage EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Now that is a SWEET Montage! Love the Japanese Rock as well Wink Gotta get that on the actual website along with Boss's two videos
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jbowden86
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Knife and Tomahawk Montage   My Knife and Tomahawk Montage EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:00 pm

yea boss said he is working on getting it up on the site im actually working on another tomahawk and knife montage all i need
left is my intro which i am working on and a clip that is longer that 30 sec needs to be capt'd Evil or Very Mad i will most likely have it done tonight so once its done and i get the clip the new one will be up well i will keep yall posted on the work also i am working on a new intro for UA and a vid to put on youtube and the site for UA and KG sites bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Knife and Tomahawk Montage   My Knife and Tomahawk Montage Empty

Back to top Go down

My Knife and Tomahawk Montage
Page 1 of 1